Sunday, May 15, 2005

Announcement

From time to time I don't update the blog, either because I have nothing to say or because I don't have the time. For the next week or so it's unlikely that I'll add fresh posts because I'll be busy with other matters.

In the meantime, I'd encourage readers to consider doing their own blog. My preference would be for blogs that specialize in one thing, that offer a voice not often heard, and that speaks from a knowledgable background. Blogging on what is readily at hand often works. Blogging on matters of local concern is under represented and this blog is a small attempt to rectify that. I 'd like to see others join in.

There are several blogging software options. Blogger, the one you're reading here, is free. Click on the 'Get Your Own Blog' button at the top of this page and be guided through the process. You might try it anonymously for a few days to get a feel for it--you can delete posts you don't like. When you're ready let me know about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is like going on a mental diet...look forward to your return and fresh posts. All good writers need a break -- enjoy.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Robert Holmgren said...

Mental diet--ha, that's good. The only diet I can keep.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home