Say No, Details Later
Tom Elias has an op-ed column that takes Schwarzenegger to task for "blurring real life and the world of the imagination" and stitches together the following grievences:
- The governor gave a speech to travel industry investors that had Hollywood production values.
- The governor prepared media reports that promoted his agenda.
- The governor said using steroids was a bad idea but didn't regret using them nor did he shun a bodybuilding event produced under his name.
- The governor traded on his body builder image to become wealthy.
- The governor has a friend with a phony image.