Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Roveball

It's easy to peg Boston Globe cartoonist Dan Wasserman. Each of his editorial cartoons carry bucket loads of liberal water. Today's effort yet again pokes fun at the 'evil genius' Karl Rove. So it's easy to view Wasserman as a crank...but that was before. I'm very reluctant to admit it, but I'm finally turning the corner on Rove. Sure he is a genius, but a little noticed local report about Rove's activities borders on pure evil.
“Hello Greg. This was forwarded to me by a friend, Joan, who works at the stationary shop in Hillsdale Mall, San Mateo, California. Joan doesn't know if it's true or not but, I'm passing it along to you. We might see this on the CNN tomorrow..." (continue)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob (aka blog administrator), was this post really worth it?

3:42 PM  
Blogger Robert Holmgren said...

Keep checking CNN my friend...i'll break there first. I hear Aaron Brown is in San Mateo pretending to do reporting from Bay Meadows. Trouble is, no horses until the Pacific Classic Handicap on the 21st. Meanwhile Rove's activities are being closely monitored. Trust me.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Mike Liveright said...

Link?

You may want to correct your link in the posting as it does not seem to be properly formed. I found Boston Globe cartoonist Dan Wasserman over on MSNBC, but you I expect the specific cartoon will change in a while.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home